Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 - For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind
1 Corinthians 7:2 - Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear .
1 Corinthians 6:13-20 - Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body
1 Thessalonians 4:3 - For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
Colossians 3:5 - Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Galatians 5:19 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Ephesians 5:5 - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
2 Timothy 2:22 - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
1 Peter 2:11 - Dearly beloved, I beseech [you] as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
Genesis 19:5: "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, where are the men which came in to thee this night? Bring them out unto us, that we may know them."
Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
1 Kings 15:12: "And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made."
1 Kings 22:46: "And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land."
2 Kings 23:7: "And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove."
Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."
1 Corinthian 6:9: "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind."
1 Timothy 1:9:10: "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"
Confession Frees You.
1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1. Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her. --Leviticus 18:20
2. But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment; whoever does so destroys himself. --Proverbs 6:32
3. Your adulteries and lustful neighings, your shameless prostitution! I have seen your detestable acts on the hills and in the fields. Woe to you, O Jerusalem! How long will you be unclean?" --Jeremiah 13:27
4. I will not show my love to her children, because they are the children of adultery.--Hosea 2:4
5. "So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the LORD Almighty. --Malachi 3:5
6. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. --1st Corinthians 6:9-10
7. Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16
8. Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. --1 Corinthians 6:18
9. We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did--and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. --1 Corinthians 10:8
10. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. --Ephesians 5:5
11. Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. --Hebrews 13:4
12. You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. --James 4:4
13. In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.--Jude 1:7
14. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. --Revelation 2:22
15. # 15. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. --Revelation 21:8
16. Remove the wicked man from among yourselves 5:13
17. Deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh (the earthly body, its suffering and ultimate death …prolonged emotional and physical illness, suffer, sickness and then death)
18. Body is not for immorality, but for the Lord and the Lord for the body.
19. The sexually immoral will not inherit the Kingdom of God: homosexuals, fornicators, adulterers
20. Why not be wronged
21. Don't let anyone defraud you-defrauded : to deprive of something by deception or fraud---God is the avenger: one who inflicts punishment in return for an injury or offense
22. The body is not for immorality
23. The body is a member with Christ
24. Join with a harlot, prostitute, homosexual become one with her/him-the two shall become one
25. Join himself with the Lord is one in spirit with Him
26. We are instructed to flee immorality
27. Immoral man sins against his own body
28. The body is a temple of the Holy Spirit I Thes 4:3
29. The will of God-your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality, not in lustful passions -those who defraud his brother-God is the avenger
30. We are not called to impurity but to purity, purity in sanctification
31. If you reject the call to purity/sanctification. Reject this, you are rejecting not man but God who gives the Holy Spirit to you
32. Do not associate with immoral people 5:9 5:11
33. Glorify God in your body
a. Remove the wicked from your midst
b. Do not associate with the immoral
c. Deliver over to Satan
d. Flee from sexual immorality: fornicators thieves, idolaters, adulterers effeminate homosexuals thieves covetous drunkards revilers swindlers